Government of Saskatchewan
Quick Search:
Wednesday, May 25, 2016

You may decide that you want to stay in Saskatchewan permanently after you finish your studies.  This section has information on applying for permanent residency through the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) or the Canadian Experience Class.  You may also be eligible to apply for the Graduate Retention Program which provides eligible graduates living in Saskatchewan up to $20,000 in tax credits over seven years for tuition fees they have paid.  

Student Sub-Category of the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)

The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) can facilitate the immigration process for international graduates interested in making Saskatchewan their home. 

If you are an international student who has graduated from a Canadian post-secondary institution, you may be eligible to apply for permanent resident status under the SINP Student sub-category.

Canadian Experience Class

If you are a temporary foreign worker or a foreign student who graduated in Saskatchewan and you want to stay in the province permanently, you may also consider applying under the Canadian Experience Class.   

Before you apply, make sure you know the requirements and current application procedures.

© 2016 Government of Saskatchewan. All rights reserved.