Government of Saskatchewan
Quick Search:
Friday, May 27, 2016
Saskatchewan. Building an innovative, thriving and sustainable economy.

Adult 10 and Adult 12 Transcripts:

A transcript is an offical record of your Adult Basic Education achievement.  All ABE transcripts are paper copies; at this time no electronic transcripts are available.

Requesting Transcripts:

Complete the "ABE Transcript Request Form" or write a letter that includes the folowing information:

  1. You are requesting your ABE transcripts
  2. First name, middle name or initial, and your current surname
  3. Complete mailing address, including your postal code
  4. Location and year that you took the program
  5. Any previous names
  6. Social Insurance Number
  7. Birthdate - month, day, year
  8. Daytime telephone number
  9. Complete mailing address(es) to which transcripts should be sent
  10. Your signature

Send it with your applicable payment to:

ABE Student Records
Ministry of the Economy
Revenue and Financial Services
1000, 2103 - 11th Avenue
Regina, SK  S4P 3Z8

Please make payment by cheque or money order made payable to "Minister of Finance."

For more infomation please contact:

ABE Student Records
Apprenticeship and Workforce Skills
Ministry of the Economy
Tel: 306-787-5597
Fax: 306-787-7182

Related Documents

This form is for requesting Transcripts for Adult Basic Education (ABE) programs taken in Saskatchewan for Adult 10 credits and "Adult 12 credits prior to 2000." This is an interactive pdf form that can be opened and filled in using the Adobe Acrobat Reader (Version 7 or higher).

Related Links

Student Services (Ministry of Education) is responsible for all K-12 student records in the province. This site should be visited for students wanting to request transcripts for High School or "Adult 12 programs after January 1, 2000."

© 2016 Government of Saskatchewan. All rights reserved.